I tried updating a file using MS access and the file was not journaled but
when i clicked on save button in MS access after making any data entry in
any of the field which was opened in MS Access for a particular file then
this error ' "[IBM][iSeries Access ODBC Driver][DB2 UDB]SQL7008" was not
appearing.

So not exactly sure how to recreate this error and resolve it.

Thanks