Hello All,

My requirement is - Have to upload the CSV file via HTTP PUT using AWS
Signature.

I am able to do this in POSTMAN as it automatically generate all needed
headers but how to do this in RPGLE

[image: image.png]

if i expand Authorization, this is the value i am getting ' AWS4-HMAC-SHA256
Credential=AKIA2JVSRZ7SLPJTN7NV/20220308/us-east-1/appsync/aws4_request,
SignedHeaders=host;x-amz-content-sha256;x-amz-date,
Signature=e561e842922b3b9503ada723d01751e5c2441ac92bd9ee89905273f0a1e67b73'

I am very new to this so any help would be highly appreciated, thanks in
advance.

Regards by

*Nirvan *