Cool, it's been some time that I looked into the Oracle thing, thought they'd eliminated it for awhile, but ....

Thanks
Vern

On 2/4/2022 12:59 PM, Charles Wilt wrote:
Not true Vern...

Oracle has a DRDA driver in their Transparent Gateway product..

IBM's Db2 Connect product actually uses DRDA.

Charles

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 11:45 AM Vern Hamberg via MIDRANGE-L <