Hello Marc:
Thanks to you and everyone else that responded.  I believe we are getting to the root of the issue.   We were informed this morning a new FTP server was installed the day the send broke.  A rather important detail that was not shared.  We also found out that same day load balancing was installed.
We are scheduling a meeting with the network group.
Regards,Laura

Laura Ubelhor

President

Consultech Services, Inc.