Maybe I missed this but have you tested the FTP with something like FileZilla ?

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

message: 1
date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 09:48:22 -0700
from: Jack Woehr via MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: FTP to fast

On Thu, Feb 3, 2022 at 9:43 AM Laura Ubelhor <ubelhor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Unable to setup for an active data connection to the server reason code 2.

Passive FTP is all driven by the client.
Active FTP requires the remote server to open a second socket connection back to the client.
No doubt the enterprise firewall prevents such an action.

--
Jack Woehr, IBM Champion 2021
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/528d23d6-087f-4698-8d17-d59688106ac4/public_url>