A sister company of my former employer used to push notifications to Splunk.

The ability must be built-in. Trust me.... They wouldn't have paid for software on the "legacy" system.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jack Woehr via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2022 2:36 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Jack Woehr <jwoehr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: setting up my IBM i to push syslog entries to an external SIEM server.

https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibm.com%2Fsupport%2Fpages%2Fsyslog-syslogd-pase-ibm-i&amp;data=04%7C01%7C%7C22066e90b756495b826408d9e11c45f8%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637788333826233448%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=YgdmubvECGkvbKzeCxh0dVLcvMZthUOCZawCJeLyneM%3D&amp;reserved=0 specifically
addresses SIEM.