Who needs a cd/dvd drive? What kind of cd/dvd drive?

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 9:20 AM Kevin Bucknum <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Just wanted to say I haven't forgotten about any of your requests for
these. I just couldn't put my hand on a cd/dvd drive. I have a friend with
an external that I'm going to get this weekend.

Cheers.

________________________________
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of
Kevin Bucknum <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 23, 2021 9:35 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: So long and thanks for all the fish.

After 25 years of working on this great platform, today is my last full
time day as a programmer/sysop on the IBM i. I'll still do some contract
programming projects, but starting January 3rd my full time job will be
writing python and C# programs for Windows. I am extremely thankful to
David for hosting these lists as well as the associated sites like
code.midrange.com. The ability to interact with the people who actually
wrote the tools we use, as well as some of the most innovative users of the
tools/platform is a tremendous resource and has made my day to day job much
easier. I didn't want to just fade away without at least thanking all of
you who have contributed the questions and answers here over the years. I
would list names, but I'm sure I'd forget someone.

I have a few things that someone may be interested in. If any of the below
appeals to you, send me a private email with what you want and if no one
else has asked for it, I'll get your mailing address and send it on to you.
Images below as well as a list.
https://imgur.com/a/t8T88RL

Iseries Network VIP CD's:
Jan 2000 - Dec 2003
Jul 2000 - Jun 2005
Jul 2001 - Jun 2006
Jul 2002 - Jun 2007
Jul 2003 - Jul 2008

News/400 reference library. Jan 1995 - Jun 2000

Common handouts CD from Fall 2002

Bradley Stone's e-RPG CD

And a V5R1 command reference book.
[https://www.medtronsoftware.com/img/MedtronMinilogo.bmp]
Kevin Bucknum

Senior Programmer Analyst

MEDDATA / MEDTRON

120 Innwood Drive
Covington LA 70433
Toll Free: 877-893-2550<tel:877-893-2550>
https://www.medtronsoftware.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This document and any accompanying this email transmission contain
confidential information, belonging to the sender that is legally
privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity named above. The authorized recipient of this
information is prohibited from disclosing this information to any other
party and is required to destroy the information after its stated need has
been fulfilled. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee of
agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in
reliance on the contents of these documents is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you
have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately to
arrange for return or destruction of these documents.

questions.

link: https://amazon.midrange.com