Just sold a 2007 Camry with 294,000 miles. Was running great but about to break in two (rust).
Best vehicle I ever owned.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of James H. H. Lampert via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2021 11:32 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: James H. H. Lampert <jamesl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Admin Servers

On 12/28/21 8:26 AM, Richard Schoen wrote:
Since you guys are talking cars today. . . .

I have been driving a 2018 Nissan Leaf (tentatively named "Millie,"
since she's "thoroughly modern") since last New Year's Eve. Charging
with a United Chargers of Canada "Grizzl-E."

There is something extraordinarily satisfying about being able to
abruptly accelerate like a proverbial bat-out-of-Hell, in near silence,
with a trolley-smooth power curve. Not to mention being able to look at
the price signs on gas stations, and smile.

It replaced a 1998 Camry (which never did rate a name, and was a sagging
old rust-bucket, barely able to move under its own power, when I had it
hauled off to its final rusting place), which in turn replaced
"Arabella," my beloved 1978 Datsun 510.

--
JHHL