Rob, not sure if this would help for default passwords.

https://gist.github.com/forstie/676cb5e0c8dff9d8ea5822e1ae08a69e

Bryan

Bryan Dietz wrote on 11/4/2021 2:38 PM:
something to add.
after you cpysplf for anzdftpwd you may want to delet the spooled file
and make sure the PDF is secured.

lots of good data in there if "you" need a (spare) logon to the server....

Bryan