... and based on getting more than two signatures from the first query and the second query shows that the service program only exports two signatures they've missed a hockey locker full of programs.

-- might there be an issue?
select bound_service_program_signature, count(*) as requested_signatures
from qsys2.BOUND_SRVPGM_INFO
where BOUND_SERVICE_PROGRAM_LIBRARY='ROUTINES'
-- AND PROGRAM_LIBRARY='ROUTINES'
group by bound_service_program_signature
order by bound_service_program_signature
;

-- what signatures are supported?
select program_library, program_name, object_type, signatures, export_signatures
from program_info
where program_name='SRVPGM' and program_library='ROUTINES';