Well, I have been notified offline that I went through this a few
years back (it's in the archives.. haha!)

Every year I tell them I don't use webquery. The other 2 just showed up
this year for the first time.

Pricing is good for developers, but going from 200 to 1800 is silly,
especially since it's adding 3 items I never use, was billed for, or that
they can even explain what they are. Me thinks IBM may be hurting for $$
in this great inflation messed up economy. But who knows.

The other bad thing is every BP I work with seems to leave before the next
year and trying to get someone that will assist is like pulling teeth.
Then this year before renewing I had to update my solutions in the GSD. I
did, but they were being reviewed for 2 weeks and the new BP was insisting
that I did something wrong. I told them I did the same thing I do every
year. I can't change the status from "pending" to "approve"... IBM has to
do that. After the BP was able to get in contact with someone at GSD they
finally approved them.

What a mess. I think every company is going through pains with new
employees... I'm getting more and more customers every day that don't know
how to add libraries to their library list, create a job log, etc. I had
one customer send me 100 screen shots of each page of their job log just
the other day. I guess all that means is it's time for me to start billing
for consulting time when I have to teach basic admin duties to the newbies.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 8:40 PM Don Brown via MIDRANGE-L <