From: "Rob Berendt" <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 8/24/2021 5:50:35 PM
Subject: RE: Mirroring Solution - HTTP Configurations

Also keep in mind that the IP addresses may differ between your primary and your HA machine. If your machine supports multiple IP addresses and you "bind specific" to particular IP addresses you have to be careful what you replicate.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com