From: "Patrik Schindler" <poc@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion"
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18/08/2021 04:48 AM
Subject: Re: Problem with WRKLNK
Sent by: "MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

Am 17.08.2021 um 19:46 schrieb gio.cot via MIDRANGE-L
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

If i try to run wrklnk , i'm able to see olny the initial folder (until
the
folder that begin with G), and than if i press pagedown , the session
remains locked; only with alt+esc+2 i'm able to exit. I have the same
problem with operation navigator , if i click on IFS (integrated file
System) it don't work ..

Any suggestions ?

What is the "initial folder"? Your home directory?

How is all that related to stuff beginning with G?

Can you get a directory listing via qsh as Kevin suggested?
If no, can you get it via ssh login?
If no, can you get it via FTP?

I suspect there are files with special or even control characters in that
directory which 5250 might not like.

:wq! PoC