From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Matt Olson via MIDRANGE-L
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2021 1:35 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Matt Olson <Matt.Olson@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Printing messages in a DB2 for IBMi stored procedure

DB2 LUW has this so you can put in debug output statements in a stored procedure: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ibm.com/support/producthub/db2/docs/content/SSEPGG_11.5.0/com.ibm.db2.luw.apdv.sqlpl.doc/doc/r0053551.html__;!!O6xM9Yim9Yk!r63cPT9qvVeRIKfhWpNUerLEonQknSWiFETbloCR2vD63QizqADk6HkXSjfqCd_JozVn$

SQL Server has "Print" commands where you can output messages in a stored procedure.

Where is the printing capability in the IBMi for stored procedures so I can output some result information as the procedure is looping through the data?

Matt