Hello friends,

As many of you know, I was maintaining a MailMan mailing list for the HTTPAPI and FTPAPI projects that was similar to the ones that David provides here on Midrange.com.   I have been finding this frustrating to maintain, so have decided to discontinue it.

I have replaced it with a public web-based forum system found here:

http://www.scottklement.com/forums/

If you like receiving e-mail to notify you when there are new posts, that can be configured in these new forums, there are instructions here:

https://www.scottklement.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=5

Also, by popular demand, I have changed Cloud service providers. My previous one was located in Russia, which was a common source of complaints.  The new one is in the United States (which is appropriate, since that's also where I live.)

Don't worry, I'll still be participating in the mailing lists here, as I always have.  But, if you want a site specifically set up for my open source tools (HTTPAPI, FTPAPI, YAJL, EXPAT, HSSFR4, JDBCR4, etc) these new forums might fit the bill.  Please spread the word!

-SK