WRKNAMSMTP gives me this:

Additional Message Information

Message ID . . . . . . : TCP9610

Date sent . . . . . . : 07/24/21 Time sent . . . . . . :
11:16:10

Message . . . . : WRKNAMSMTP command disabled.

Cause . . . . . : The Convert SMTP Names (CVTNAMSMTP) CL command has
been
completed successfully. Therefore, the Work with Names for SMTP
(WRKNAMSMTP)
command has been disabled. All SMTP system aliases have been converted
from
the SMTP system alias table to the system distribution directory.

Running the CVTNAMSMTP CL command also disabled the use of personal

aliases. SMTP personal aliases are not supported after the CVTNAMSMTP

command has been run.

Recovery . . . : Use the WRKDIRE (Work with Directory Entries) command
work with the SMTP system aliases.

Bottom
Press Enter to continue.

F1=Help F3=Exit F6=Print F9=Display message details

F10=Display messages in job log F12=Cancel F21=Select assistance
level

I did the CVTNAMSMTP at least 10-15 years ago. Don't remember much of
anything about it. The help says:

Convert SMTP Names (CVTNAMSMTP)

: Convert SMTP Names - Help
:
:
:
: The Convert Name SMTP (CVTNAMSMTP) command is used to convert
:
: existing SMTP system alias names into System Distribution Directory
:
: entries. After this command is issued, the following is true:
:
:
:
: o The Work with Names for SMTP (WRKNAMSMTP) command can no longer
:
: be used.
:
:
:
: o SMTP system alias names must be maintained using the System
:
: Distribution Directory commands. (Use the Work with Directory
:
: Entries (WRKDIRE) command to access the System Distribution
:
: Directory commands.)
:
:
:
: o Personal aliases can no longer be used.
:
:
:
: The amount of time the conversion takes depends on the number of
:
:
More... :
: F3=Exit help F10=Move to top F12=Cancel F13=Information Assistant
:
: F14=Print help
:

On Sat, Jul 24, 2021 at 9:56 AM Mark Waterbury <