Hi Marco,

You've made it quite clear that you want to provide users with tooling that
helps them design report/document templates. You've also made it clear your
reasons for users being involved in document design (i.e. the users are
more knowledgeable about certain content and how it must be placed in, say
insurance contracts). But you seem to be avoiding saying much about what
you might do with templates after users have completed them. You did
mention that you provide an application and data. Could you fill in the
steps you take to implement the report/document generation after users
complete template designs?

Nathan

On Tue, Jul 13, 2021 at 3:42 AM Marco Facchinetti <