Replacing the sysboard on a PS700 is not a trivial matter, there's a lot of
procedures you have to follow and if you didn't have a backup of your
VIOS/IVM config you have to tinker to repair devices if they get enumerated
differently (just to start).
Whoever replaced the sysboard should have migrated the VPD, disks, and FC
adapter. With that you shouldn't have to remap anything, but you will have
to fix the VIOS because the FSP lives in the sysboard and replacing it
means losing the partition information.
I hope you can at least start that way, but it's not something I'd like to
learn to fix on my production machine.
Best of luck

Roberto