I know we need to move to OpenSSH for this, but I need to buy some time - a LOT of programs to modify to get there.

We have to replace an older server with 2012R2. Client Access has been installed and the incoming service is active.

Every time I try to run a command or BAT file, I get this response in a spool file:
"The remote command has produced no output."

Redirecting output to a file on the server proves the task is not being executed.

Has anyone here successfully implemented RunRmtCmd on Server 2012R2?

Thanks.

Roger Harman

COMMON Certified Application Developer - ILE RPG on IBM i on Power