<snip> Is there a command I can run on the I to see all the different connections with their SMB version?</snip>

Please open a case. If that fails please start a RFE.

<snip2>
Maybe I missed it but I did not see such a SQL service. Nor did I see an api which may return this information at https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.4?topic=netserver-api-guides
I did find an article which states that currently the only way to check to see what SMB connections are hitting your IBM i is by running a communications trace.
I tried a few trace combinations but was unable to see how.
https://smex-ctp.trendmicro.com:443/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=https%3a%2f%2fpowerwire.eu%2fsmbv3%2dsupport%2din%2dibm%2di%2d7%2d4&umid=2af2f82f-32bf-4517-80d4-368d89cef22d&auth=438b0784514c1757bd202125ca4db8b0abdb021e-4b674122b229565c5d3ba85b367ae382e1633427
</snip2>