Hello Rob,

Am 27.05.2021 um 15:58 schrieb Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>:

I received some spam today from a vendor with a title of "Evaluating the Costs for Migrating to POWER10 and Beyond?" and I started wondering: Has there been any recent announcements regarding Power 10?

Today I found out, the June issue of German computer magazine iX was released. There's a small article on page 14. Excerpt:

IBM claims shipping the first POWER10-servers by September. The last quarter should add SAP support. There's no name for the new descendant of the former POWER9 top model E980 yet. Also, there are no planned further hardware releases for 2021. The successors to the entry-level models are said to be released no earlier than April/May 2022.

Maybe this sheds some light?

Btw., what is SAP support in that context?

:wq! PoC