This is the kind of thing I am wanting to do. Should have put in
initial message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgjp6IMDj4g

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 12:56 PM K Crawford <kscx3ksc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good questions can not find any either.
I am at ACS version 1.1.8.7 on the lower right it has a button with a '?'
in it. If you hover over it is said 'Screen History help' when you click
it takes you to a local file
called
file:///C:/Users/kcrawford/Documents/IBM/iAccessClient_Help/Emulator/en/screenhistory.html
That screen talks about it. But I can not find it on the WWW.

Basically if you hit the button to start archive it it creates a .history
file with all your screens in it. When you hit the stop is saves the
.history file in the locaiton you told it to. When you navigate to
Window>ScreenHistoryArchiveVeiwer. It will let you save it as either a TXT
or JPG. All screens are in the one TXT if you use image/JPG if you have 6
screens you get 6 JPGs.
Kerwin.

On Thu, May 13, 2021 at 2:32 PM Alan Shore via MIDRANGE-L <