Amaljith,
Before trying to automate something, you should understand it fully, at
least in my opinion.
Creating an LPAR is not just sending a command to the HMC to create it,
there are a lot of steps involved in provisioning a VM, just like in any
other Hypervisor.
There are a lot of resources available to learn about Power Systems and one
of them are the videos by Nigel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iiv5lQ0iaIg&list=PLrSnhukui338SqBuLO6uRqomlWGCE-QAO
That one is a bit old since it only covers up to Power6, but it explains
lots of concepts about the family.
Be also aware that on Power you can run various OSes, AIX, Linux, and IBM
i. This list mostly focuses on IBM i but since the HMC manages the entire
system it is also on-topic but most of the automation available will be
geared towards AIX and Linux.
I wish you luck in this learning journey!

Roberto