I will contact you, thanks for the information!

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of
Richard Schoen
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 11:35 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Using CPYTOIMPF to copy a source member to the IFS does not
copy fields SRCSEQ and SRCDAT

Yes, iForgit is a commercial IBM i Git Client product for companies who want
to start managing source with Git and use RDI or SEU for source editing and
they don't want to purchase a larger IBM i source management solution. Or
they already use another solution or hybrid CI/CD process.

Unfortunately it's not a free offering. However a personal use license could
possibly be negotiated if you bring forward a customer or two or three that
have a source management need.

If you have specific product questions, feel free to contact me directly.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
------------------------------

message: 3
date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 08:35:21 -0500
from: <midrangel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: iForGit download

Not sure if you plan to move this source into a Git repository, but
the SRCTOGIT command that's part of the iForgit client I'm offering
allows you to keep line numbers and date sequences and manage those
as part of your Git repo for use with RDI or SEU.
http://www.iforgit.com

Richard:

This looks interesting. Is this a commercial product? Free for personal
use, maybe a fee for professional use?

https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.