Rob,

Do you know who you are on this forum?
You're the guy that brings more than hesitation to everyone just before they post a request for some help. You're the one that makes posters think: I wonder if Rob Berendt will disparage me for this question, because he knows everything and his every response just drips of that arrogance.
You know NOTHING of the circumstance behind this particular request for advice, nor whether the details given are comprehensive. I won't bother with explaining the situation because it would only encourage you to respond further.
I may be mistaken but it's possible you are the director of this forum. If you are, I can't imagine how you were selected for that role, unless you're the only guy who had nothing else to do and had the biggest chip on your shoulder.
I've had it with your particular grade of omniscience. I'm sure your response will be good riddance but I won't be back again, and would discourage anyone else from participating as well. I'll just suggest looking in mid-range archives, but don't read anything posted by Rob Berendt, or post anything unless they want the wicked witch of the forum to respond.

Thomas Garvey