https://www.rpgpgm.com/2021/04/new-acs-1187.html

1. Enhancements to Run SQL Scripts:
o All SQL warnings encountered during results retrieval are now posted to the Messages tab
o A Refresh list... option has been added to Database drop-down on the Connection > Connect to Database... dialog
o Descriptions for JDBC configurations are displayed as hover text on the Connection > Connect to Database... dialog and Connection > Apply JDBC Configuration menu
o Data mapping errors in results are now displayed as "++++++++++++" to match STRSQL behavior
o Additional Insert from Examples
2. Enhancements to Schemas:
o A new option on Generate SQL allows constraints to be defined in the CREATE TABLE statement instead of a separate ALTER TABLE statement
3. Enhancements to Visual Explain:
o Advised Indexes now combine multiple CREATE INDEX statements into a single Run SQL Scripts window
4. Enhancements to Printer Output:
o Actions for Delete, Hold, and Release can be monitored in Active Tasks Pane
5. Enhancements to 5250 Display:
o Allow target address in lower right corner to be copied so it can be pasted
6. Other General Enhancements:
o Warn user when logging in if caps lock is on