Windows iNav used to have an 1-step(?) upload function IIRC...

Not sure that migrated to ACS or to the server based product.

Charles

On Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 9:04 AM Vern Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

+1 to AFPRSC.

As to creating a PAGSEG, you install AFP printer drivers - I think you
get them from Ricoh, now, but the Knowledge Center should have some
info. Then you "print" your JPG to a file on the PC, then copy that file
to a PF on the IBM i, then run the CRTPAGSEG command over that PF - it
might be a source PF, I don't remember right now.

AFPSRC is a straight replace for PAGSEG keyword, some details on
parameters, but it occupies the same place in your PRTF source.

Good luck!
Vern