Hi,

Still haven't got to the bottom of this problem, we are currently awaiting
more information from the company that is sending the CSV file in which we
cannot read the accentuated characters.

I have a couple of questions: after manually copying the CSV file to the
IFS (in QDLS or elsewhere), WRKLNK shows that the file has a CCSID of 850.
In fact, any file that I upload in this way seems to have this CCSID. Is
the i just sticking a label of CCSD 850 without really knowing what is
inside?
Also, opening the file with Notepad++ says the encoding is UTF-8-BOM. Is
this likely to pose a problem?

Thanks

date: Wed, 24 Mar 2021 17:18:42 +0100
from: Patrik Schindler <poc@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Problem copying PC document to DDS file with accentuated
characters

Hello Dave,