This is part of a conversion and I'm trying not to write a novel to explain
my issue. Hopefully, I don't confuse you too bad. If I don't give enough
detail, just ask.

In the below.

LibraryA refers to a software environment.

Machine1 is our conversion dev/test machine. The converted objects are in
LibraryA

Machine2 is our UAT machine and it has LibraryA which is still in the old
format.

Machine3 is our prod machine and it has LibraryA which is still in the old
format. This machine is only included for completeness and is not (yet)
part of my problem.

The problem.

We are attempting to do a mock conversion on Machine2 without disrupting
other testing that is occurring outside of our conversion in LibraryA.
Because of this, we had to create a second environment which contains
LibraryB.

PFABC (package physical file) and LFABC (custom logical file) exist in
LibraryA on Machine1 in the new converted format.

PFABC exists in LibraryA in the old format and in LibraryB in the new format
on Machine2. The PF's new format is created by the package's install /
conversion so we can't pick it up from Machine1 and restore it to Machine2.

I am trying to save LFABC from LibraryA (new format) on Machine1 and restore
it to Machine2 into LibraryB (new format). The problem is that it restores
over PFABC in LibraryA (old format) on Machine2.

Isn't there a way to restore it and have it change the library of the PF
that it is based on? I have been given the requirement that recompiling
LFABC during conversion is not an option so please don't go there.