You could also view the IFS with ACS. Select "Integrated File System" from
the ACS Main Menu. In the menu bar of the IFS window that pops up, click on
Edit > Preferences > View > Show all directories and files (Check this box).

Then just navigate to the path on your IFS, and you will see the .ssh folder
under your home profile. From there you can Download the keys by clicking
Actions > Download.

Jacob Banda

date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 09:25:06 -0400
from: Robert Rogerson <rogersonra@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: Configuring SSH on IBM i

Rameez, I did find the setting you were referring to in Filezilla but I
still can't see the .ssh folder Patrik, thanks for the explanation.

A little more information from WRKLNK OBJ('/) DSPOPT(*ALL)
Object . . . . . . . . . . . . : /home/RROGERSON (Does this matter that
this is all caps? Are folders/files case sensitive on the IFS?) *PUBLIC *rx
XXXX RROGERSON *rwx XXXXX

Object . . . . . . . . . . . . : /home/RROGERSON/.ssh
*PUBLIC *NONE XXXX
RROGERSON *rwx XXXXX

I'm hoping to get this resolved today so I can play with RDi and GIT over
the weekend.

Thanks,

Rob