Rob,

I absolutely see where you (and everybody else) are coming from, and I
understand fully what you mean. I had no ill-intentions when bringing up
this question, but thank you for the honest reply!

Take care everyone!

Jacob Banda

date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 12:54:06 +0000
from: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: RE: Guide to Configure/Deploy New Power9 Box and LPARs using
vHMC

Ok, I made this a separate reply.
If you are hosting client lpars for actual paying clients you are over your
head.
You failed to communicate effectively with the BP who sold you this system.
You probably should have paid a little extra for consulting hours on getting
this set up. Heck our BP gave us a few hours with our sale and we used that
for just this stuff. We actually have a few credit hours from IBM we used
for DB2 performance tracking and other stuff and a little more for maybe
taking another look at DB2 Web Query.
There are some good people on this list who have not yet replied and it may
well be that they look at you as a competitor as they host sites. That and
rule 0fh at https://www.frankeni.com/FrankenRules.html#12h Oh, and one of
them is at a data center today doing work, and some of that is being paid
for by my employer.