This is fine for finding something you already know about - Gad was asking for a cross-reference kind of thing, I think - a list of what each menu item calls.

So I think Gad does need to do what he last asked - compile the contents of the several source members - they are just tables, after all - make a list of *ALLUSR/QDDSSRC files with, perhaps, DSPFD *MBRLIST. I didn't see member type in the output, it has to be somewhere, though, it's been awhile, someone will know. Copy contents of each, maybe with SQL to filter on some criteria - might work.

A macro in PDM might automate walking through all the user libraries to find QDDSSRC - once in there, F17 filter can limit list by member type, then print the list. Then copy SPLFs to get a list of members - yes, ugly! And I've probably missed something or forgot completely what I used to know.

HTH
Vern