Van: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Namens Rob Berendt
Verzonden: dinsdag 16 februari 2021 16:52
Aan: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Onderwerp: RE: PFA and PFB fonts

Try creating pdf files using 5770TS1 instead. If that works, then tell your vendor to shape up or ship out.

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Suite 104
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
Ship to: 7310 Innovation Blvd, Dock 9C
Ft. Wayne, IN 46818
http://www.dekko.com