Thanks, Paul. Got it. Only source files are being transferred and wanting to avoid TGTRLS issues with save files.
The DDm method works.

Best Regards,

Thomas Garvey

On 2/4/2021 4:59 PM, Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L wrote:
When you create an object, there is a parameter, Target release, which you must change/set if you want to go to a previous release.
>From the help text
Target release (TGTRLS) - Help
Specifies the release of the operating system on which you intend to use
the object being created. In the examples given for the *CURRENT and
*PRV values, and when specifying the target-release value, the format
VxRxMx is used to specify the release, where Vx is the version, Rx is
the release, and Mx is the modification level. For example, V2R3M0 is
version 2, release 3, modification level 0.
Valid values for this parameter change every release.
The possible values are:
*CURRENT
The object is to be used on the release of the operating system
currently running on your system. For example, if V2R3M5 is running
on the system, *CURRENT means that you intend to use the object on a
system with V2R3M5 installed. You can can also use the object on a
system with any subsequent release of the operating system
installed.
*PRV
The object is to be used on the previous release with modification
level 0 of the operating system. For example, if V2R3M5 is running
on your system, *PRV means you intend to use the object on a system
with V2R2M0 installed. You can also use the object on a system with
any subsequent release of the operating system installed.
target-release
Specify the release in the format VxRxMx. You can use the object on
a system with the specified release or with any subsequent release
of the operating system installed.
Valid values depend on the current version, release, and
modification level, and they change with each new release. If you
specify a release-level that is earlier than the earliest release
level supported by this command, an error message is sent indicating
the earliest supported release.
Note: The program may be able to be restored on a release level
earlier than the one you specified on the create command. Use
DSPPGM to determine the earliest release the program can run.

Paul