Hi,

In one of my CL program I am getting this error in OPNQRYF statement.

*Operand for *EQ function not valid.*

OPNQRYF FILE((QTEMP/f1)) QRYSLT('fld1 *EQ "AB" *AND fld2 *EQ "ABCD" *AND
fld3 *EQ " " *AND fld4 *EQ "06012021" ')

And additional message stating cause on pressing 'F1' for above error
message is

Message ID :- CPD3131 Severity : 30
Message Type:- Diagnostic

"The operator or built-in function *EQ, was specified at position 52 in the
expression on the QRYSLT parameter.If the error occurred on the MAPFLD
parameter,the expression was specified for the definition of field *N. For
the %Range,%VALUES,and %WLDCRD built -in functions,the error may be caused
by the first operand for the *EQ operator that is associated with the built
-in function. Conditions that can cause this error includes:-.......

So any idea what is wrong going here in my OPNQRYF statement?

Thanks much...