Thanks....I hope to sort this out today while I have some time. When I am on the laptop at home, I have access to everything on the 10.x.x.x at work including accessing the ASMI at 10.0.10.2 AND when I am on the wired network at work, the vHMC can connect to the FSP at 10.0.10.2.  So, if it were a firewall issue I think it wouldn't work while on the wired network but I tried turning off the firewall and it made no difference.

I'll figure it out and then post the results.  I think it is *just* a network config issue....I suspect something at the VMWare level but not quite sure...

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner