I have a question about what I am not finding in QADBIFLD.

I have a PF on a system. I'm going to call it MYLIB/MYFILE.

If I do a DSPFFD on MYLIB/MYFILE I see the one field that is in the file.

If I do a select * from QADBIFLD where dbilib = 'MYLIB' and dbifil =
'MYFILE', I get an empty result set.

There are a small handful of files that are not showing up but most of the
other libraries and files show up as expected.

I don't see anything odd about this file. Is there something I am
misunderstanding about the contents of QADBIFLD? I thought it contained
every field in every file / table / index on the system.

The machine is running V7.3 but I know it is way behind on PTFs.