Fellow Geeks and Geekettes:

I am looking at the emulator in "IBM i Access Client Solutions" 1.1.8.4, on a virtual WinDoze box to which I am connected.

And applications that *should* be coming up in 132-column mode (e.g., SEU, QuestView) are coming up in 80-column mode.

I am the first to admit that my only exposure to IBM's current terminal emulator has been through GoToMeeting and Zoom sessions connecting to customer boxes (and that I haven't touched RUMBA in over two decades, or WRQ Reflection in almost as long), but I can't imagine that IBM would put out an emulator (other than the old PCS emulator for text-mode screens) that doesn't do 132-column, but neither can I find a way to enable 132-column mode.

Help?

--
JHHL