Jerry,

Since we're on the Python topic today.

I'm curious which method of SFTP you used with Python ?

I found that the Python FTP_TLS component in ftplib works nicely.

I wrote a nice little CL-like Python process for a customer that iterates a remote site and downloads all the files and optionally cleans up after downloading.

Coupled with the PYRUN CL command I wrote it works great.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx