@Joe - He is not asking for the first customer id in the set, he is asking
for the combination number..

So therefore customer number is out of the equation.

This works and gets your "combi" column right whereas the other solutions
fake it by doing magik with the customer number.

... However ,my solution is nowhere near beautiful.

Here "a" is just your input data so for that, your just provide your own
table :

with a ( cust , typ , code) as ( values
(1,'T1','C1'),
(1,'T1','C2'),
(2,'T2','C3'),
(2,'T2','C4'),
(3,'T5','C1'),
(4,'T1','C1'),
(4,'T1','C2')
) , b as (
select typ , code
from a
group by typ , code
) , c as (
select row_number() over () as combi , typ
from b group by typ
)
Select combi , b.typ , b.code
from b join c on b.typ = c.typ;