This works and get your "combi" column right whereas the other solutions
fake it by doing magik with the customer number.

... However ,my solution is nowhere near beautiful.

Here "a" is just your input data so for that your own table table:

with a ( cust , typ , code) as ( values
(1,'T1','C1'),
(1,'T1','C2'),
(2,'T2','C3'),
(2,'T2','C4'),
(3,'T5','C1'),
(4,'T1','C1'),
(4,'T1','C2')
) , b as (
select typ , code
from a
group by typ , code
) , c as (
select row_number() over () as combi , typ
from b group by typ
)
Select combi , b.typ , b.code
from b join c on b.typ = c.typ;