From: Alan Shore
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 3:16 PM
To: Kevin Bucknum <Kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] RE: Problem with view that uses an SQL function created from a procedure within a service program

Thanks for your reply Kevin
Unfortunately the SQL doesn’t stop (like in a msgw)– giving me something to look at, it finishes
I have thought of changing the procedure – and that is definitely an option – but if I change this procedure- its definitely going to impact some other projects – and I don’t know how much
You HAVE given me an idea though
Maybe I can collect the rrn as well as the data to another file
Let me try that

Alan Shore
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxx<mailto:ASHORE@xxxxxxxx>
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
‘If you're going through hell, keep going.’
Winston Churchill