From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter Dow
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 12:49 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] RE: Problem with view that uses an SQL function created from a procedure within a service program

Hi Alan,

If you know which record is causing the problem, you can set a break point when that record is read, e.g. "br stmt# when recfld = somevalue".

--
*Peter Dow* /
Dow Software Services, Inc.

On 10/30/2020 6:43 AM, Alan Shore via MIDRANGE-L wrote:
Hmmm
Interesting
I tried it again - now I am through
Its going to be one of those days folks

Alan Shore
E-mail : ASHORE@xxxxxxxx
Phone [O] : (631) 200-5019
Phone [C] : (631) 880-8640
'If you're going through hell, keep going.'
Winston Churchill