Important, when you ftp the certificate to the i, use binary.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020 at 10:36 AM Steinmetz, Paul via MIDRANGE-L <
midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tom,

The certs and CA that are given to me by IT are 1252, they work fine.
IT gives them to me in the formats I need for importing.
When importing the CA, which must be done first, I use the .cer files.
For the actual cert, I use the .pfx file.

Object link Type
psicert4.cer STMF
psicert4.jks STMF
psicert4.pfx STMF
psicert4CA.cer STMF

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Tom
Deskevich
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2020 9:08 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Question on certificates

________________________________
CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the PENCOR network. Do not
click on any links or open attachments unless the sender is known, and the
content is verified as safe.
________________________________

OK, the CCSID of the certificates I just copied in from the email
attachments are 1252.
The ones that worked last time are 37. And the secret function that
somebody else did last time has escaped from that person's memory to
process these certificates. Apologize for my ignorance. I wish I would have
done the whole process last time and then would have a better understanding
of how this works and documented it. All I know about is importing via the
certificate store on the i.

DIGISHA2_INTER_DER.CER 1252
ITSFTPRA_DER_0522.CER 1252

Tom Deskevich
Programmer/Analyst
P: 814-472-6066 x134
F: 814-472-5019
E: TDeskevich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
172 Gateway Road PO Box 568
Ebensburg, Pennsylvania
15931
www.harrislocalgov.com
This message has been sent on behalf
of a company that is part of the Harris Operating Group of Constellation
Software Inc. These companies are listed here .
If you prefer not to be contacted by Harris Operating Group please notify
us .
This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is
proprietary, privileged or confidential or otherwise legally exempt from
disclosure. If you are not the named addressee, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If
immediately by e-mail and delete all copies of the message.
?
https://archive.midrange.com/midrange-l.

questions.

link: https://amazon.midrange.com