Tom,

Below are the step I do when receiving a new cert or CA.

On Pencor06 R&D, create new subfolder, /SSCERTS/SSLWC20YY, where YY is start year of cert
On Pencor05 Production, create new subfolder, /SSCERTS/SSLWC20YY, where YY is start year of cert
Obtain new wild card cert, root CA, intermediate CA from IT,
Copy from MIS drive to Pencor06 /SSCERTS/SSLWC20YY
Copy from MIS drive to Pencor05 /SSCERTS/SSLWC20YY
Confirm cert details, determine if new root CA, intermediate CA, are needed.
On Pencor06,
Using DCM, import root CA, …CA.cer, assigning label matching CA name.
Using DCM import intermediate CA, …CA, assigning label matching CA name
Using DCM import server, …pfx, need password, @@@, assign label, PENCORMMYYWCSCH256
Using DCM, confirm list of SSL applications with template, add/delete as necessary.
Use AJS job TRCSSLOFF to see all jobs that use SSL.
Using DCM update certificate assignment to new cert for each application.
Test each application on Pencor06.
After Pencor06 testing is complete.
On Pencor05,
Using DCM, import root CA, …CA.cer, assigning label matching CA name.
Using DCM import intermediate CA, …CA, assigning label matching CA name
Using DCM import server, …pfx, need password, @@@, assign label, PENCORMMYYWCSCH256
Using DCM, confirm list of SSL applications with template, add/delete as necessary.
Use AJS job TRCSSLOFF to see all jobs that use SSL.
Using DCM update certificate assignment to new cert for each application.
Test each application on Pencor05.

The wild card cert changes may require the PC to be updated.
CMD
CWBCOSSL
OK
Use the middle section.
If using a CA from another source, enter a label and press the store button.
Do the Root first.
Using a mapped drive, navigate to the SSLCERTS folder.
Select the ….cer
Certificate Authority text label - DigiCertGlobalRootCA
Password – ca400
Ok
Ok
Certificate Authority text label - DigiCertGlobalInterCA
Ok
Ok
3 files will be updated on the PC.
cwbssldf.kdb
cwbssldf.sth
cwbssljavaca.jck
Location of the files - C:\Users\Public\Documents\IBM\Client Access
These files need to be sent to IT and added to group policy so all PC receive the updated tiles.

To test a Vendor CA.
From a command line.
RXSURI URI('https://api-user.e2ro.com/2.2')

Paul