Start with looking for CPF3771 in your joblog.
CPF3771-286 objects saved from QMPGDATA. 3 not saved.
CPF3741 is another popular one.
CPF3741-FILE MST in DHTHEIF not saved.
Read on for more information.

At one time I was getting CPF3777 on a pretty regular basis. Often enough that I have instructions typed up:
<snip>
If you receive "CPF3777 received by RCL_SAVCL at 31900" message:
First of all, let me make it clear that these instructions are for CPF3777 only.
This occurred during the SAVLIB *NONSYS. There were a couple of libraries that were only partially saved. This was, most likely, because there are a couple of objects in a library or two that are damaged. Take the "I" option and let it continue. When the RCL_SAV is done, type in DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*PRINT). It is easier to search a spool file than paging through the DSPJOBLOG OUTPUT(*). Search the spool file for, in lower case, not saved. Last time we had this situation we had:
CPF3741-FILE MST in DHTHEIF not saved.
CPF3771-5259 objects saved from DHTHEIF. 1 not saved.
CPF3763-DTAQ QPMJ22T002 in library QMPGDATA previously damaged. (not saved does appear in the second level help so the search will find this message)
CPF3763-DTAQ QPMJ25T150 in library QMPGDATA previously damaged.
CPF3763-DTAQ QPMJ27T061 in library QMPGDATA previously damaged.
CPF3771-286 objects saved from QMPGDATA. 3 not saved.
CPF3777- 1995 libraries saved, 2 partially saved, 0 not saved.
Corrective action was:
DSPDBR DHTHEIF/MST and delete the logicals on MST.
DLTF DHTHEIF/MST
DLTDTAQ QMPGDATA/QPMJ22T002
DLTDTAQ QMPGDATA/QPMJ25T150
DLTDTAQ QMPGDATA/QPMJ27T061
Deleting a data queue in QMPGDATA is ok.
Since it was GDISYS I deleted the MST file, it's logicals, and left a post it note on Rob Guebard's desk.
You do not have to restart the save.
Again, the above is only for CPF3777 message.
Now, if you are getting the CPF3777 message, and it is not because of damaged objects, then that has to be dealt with on a more individual basis.
</snip>

At some release and/or ptf level IBM stopped damaging data queues in QMPGDATA on a regular basis. It used to be so bad I would save that library first to a save file. Delete the damaged objects then run the full system save.