So, just an update here.   I shut down the BC-S and pulled the storage module with the "dead" drives in it along with the JS12 and the two other HS blades for good measure.  Literally blew the dust off of them, inside and out.  Pulled every drive and cleaned them off (blew them out) opened every blade and blew them out. Re-seated them all and fired them up.  The 7.2 partition took a LOOONG time to revive.  SRC's indicated that the mirrors were re-syncing.

Still have a couple of issues to resolve with other LPAR's, but making progress.  I REALLY need to back this guy up.  That JS12 is probably not long for this world....

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner