Add capital M to cf - that suppresses the inclusion of the manifest, which is used only by Java that I know of.

And if you have several files in a directory, you'll need more - here's what we use -

qsh cmd('jar cfM "test.zip" -C /path-of-files-to-zip .')

Here is the M to suppress the manifest. It also has the -C to change directory to where the files are you want to compress, and the period is a wildcard to include everything in that directory - I assume this wildcard could be any generic file specification.

The full quotes around test.zip might not be needed, they do work when test.zip is a more fully-qualified path name for the zip file.

HTH
Vern