Trust me, S/36 environment is still available for IBM i 7.4
Even the RPG36 compiler is still available for IBM i 7.4.
Decades ago IBM announced that release x would no longer have the RPG36 compiler and all sorts of riots broke out. They rescinded that announcement.

From the following: https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_74/rzahc/rzahcswsmedialabel.htm

B_GROUPx_02 contains the following in addition to other items:
Product Option Code Load ID Description Requires a software license key
5770-SS1 5 5050 System/36 Environment No
5770-SS1 6 5050 System/38 Environment No

B_GROUPx_05 contains the following in addition to other items:
Product Option Code Load ID Description Requires a software license key
5770-WDS 31 5101 ILE RPG Yes
5770-WDS 32 5102 System/36 Compatible RPG II Yes
5770-WDS 33 5102 System/38 Compatible RPG III Yes
5770-WDS 34 5102 RPG/400® Yes
5770-WDS 35 5101 ILE RPG *PRV Compiler Yes
5770-WDS 41 5101 ILE COBOL Yes
5770-WDS 42 5102 System/36 Compatible COBOL Yes
5770-WDS 43 5102 System/38 Compatible COBOL Yes
5770-WDS 44 5102 OPM COBOL Yes
5770-WDS 45 5101 ILE COBOL *PRV Compiler Yes