Hi,

I found this interesting page from IBM
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/preventing-someone-allobj-authority-touching-certain-objects

So if I understand correctly, we would create some group profiles (G1, G2,
etc) with *ALLUSR special authority, put every user that currently has
*ALLOBJ into one of those groups and remove *ALLOBJ from the users'
personal profiles. At this point, nothing should effectively have changed.
Next, we could have another group profile (say, GX) with the same
authorities for users of the objects we want to protect. We would then use
*EXCLUDE (G1, G2, etc) to effectively prevent everyone from using the
protected objects.

As the page says, it is not recommended, but should work. Seems like a kind
of upside down approach to me. But we would at least have removed *ALLOBJ
special authority from each user. Maybe it's a start!